We are all well at The Kitchen. However, we have 4 shoots lined up for milliners over the next 3 weeks, however we are conscious of being a responsible service provider so have decided to issue some guidelines;
As the COVID-19 situation evolves, the health and safety of our clients is our top priority. To that end, we are taking additional precautionary measures. Please note that all visitors to our studio should consider the following questions,
- Have you travelled to/from/through any of the countries on the gov.uk Returning Travellers list (see link) in the past 14 days or as specified? https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-information-for-the-public#returning-travellers
- Have you been in close contact with someone who recently travelled to/from any of the countries on the gov.uk Returning Travellers list in the past 14 days or as specified? Close contact is defined as living with or being with a family member or friend for a prolonged period of time.
- Have you been in close contact with someone who has a confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis?
- Have you been in close contact with someone who is currently being tested for COVID-19?
- Are you currently experiencing any medical symptoms?
- Are you or anyone who is accompanying you in a ‘high risk’ category (asthmatic, elderly etc)
We would suggest a call prior to any shoot as the situation is so fluid.
Please continue to make contact with us to plan future bookings for when things become more stable.
Jon & Anjee