We are Jon and Anjee and our genre is hat photography. We have been photographing hats in our kitchen for over 5 years for milliners from all over the world.
We provide a full hat photography and digital design service from initial discovery call, model management, photoshoot, right through to post process editing of images. We also provide advice on how high quality images can help build your brand.
- A 2-3 hour photo session, using studio lighting and a selection of our solid colour backdrops.
- Photoshoot designed around what you want to achieve.
- One experienced millinery model.
- Typically, a minimum of 10-20 images per hat, lightly edited and delivered to you for download via a secure web gallery within five working days. We focus on quality not quantity with our images.
- Pro retouching of specific images that you choose at £12 per image.
- Full usage rights.
Yes we do. We have clients in the US and Europe so we can photograph your hats wherever you are in the world.
If you can ship it, we can shoot it.
We’d love you to attend because we enjoy meeting our clients. Plus you can place your hats on the model and provide creative input. You will see the images as they happen.
Yes you can although we limit this to one additional person. Bonus points if you bring a dog. We have a large secure garden for your dog to sniff around and a very comfy armchair.
We charge £450 for 3 hours of shoot time including a millinery model. This fee covers up to 5 hats although we always suggest you bring a couple of extra ones in case we have time to photograph them.
We always advise clients have an initial discovery call. This allows you to explain what you want to achieve.
We can also discuss colour palettes, lighting, model choices etc.
The discovery call is free and there is no obligation to proceed any further. It is not a sales pitch and gives you the opportunity to ask questions.